Ethan's latest phrase that he has picked up from Mommy is, "This is awkward". The problem is, he hasn't quite picked up on the meaning of "awkward" yet. For instance,
- He was playing with Abby and her My Little Ponies. He was making one run across our coffee table and I heard him say, "Oh man, this is awkward." No bud...not really...
- Another time we were coloring pictures and he said to me, "Mom, this is awkward, isn't it?" Uhh....I don't think it is.
But this morning, he finally used it correctly!! Brian was driving the kids to the babysitter and they were listening to Christmas music. The song, "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" came on and Brian said to the kids, "We better ask Mommy about this when we are home tonight!" And either replied, "I don't know, Dad, that might be awkward."
Yep, that one might be awkward!
No comments:
Post a Comment