I've been a slacker lately on taking pictures and writing down stories. The kids are keeping me busy this summer!
Ethan is probably my highest maintenance child. He needs to know what he is doing at all times and exactly how he should do it. And if it's not all laid out, then he's bored and wants to watch TV and tells me about it over and over. I need to get that kid in more camps next year! And he talks ALL THE TIME. Lord the boy talks.
Abby, my pretender, is dealing just fine with the summer. She loves to wander around the house with her favorite toys and create her imaginary worlds. She is so quiet (unless Ethan is bothering her) and if it was just the two of us in the house I think we could go an entire day and barely talk at all. Well, besides reading books b/c that's her other favorite activity. We could do that for a LONG time.
Emily....oh emily. Her main deal is just walking (which she does like a champ now) all around the house trying to figure out what she can climb or pull down. And that's pretty much all she does...non-stop. Non-stop movement from her!! She is mischievous and hilarious.
So, here are just some random pictures I have taken...mostly on my phone.





















No comments:
Post a Comment