Tuesday, June 14th at 12:16 pm, Emily Carole Beyrouty was born! That means the girls officially rule the Beyrouty house! She is so precious and we are so happy to welcome her into our family. Here are some pictures from her birth day and today.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My Comments are as follows: 1. Your family is blessed and extremely adorable!!!! 2. Brian looks good in jeans and should let loose a little in the office 3. Abby is the spitting image of Karen's mom (OMG) - so crazy and they're both so pretty!
What a beautiful baby! Ethan looks so proud! I still can't believe I'm going to have one of those in 4 weeks! Congrats Beyroutys. Can't wait for our little ones to play together!
She is just precious! We are so happy for you and look forward to our little ones playing together. Caitlin - I mean that to you too! please let me know if we can help in any way!
3 comments:
My Comments are as follows:
1. Your family is blessed and extremely adorable!!!!
2. Brian looks good in jeans and should let loose a little in the office
3. Abby is the spitting image of Karen's mom (OMG) - so crazy and they're both so pretty!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
What a beautiful baby! Ethan looks so proud! I still can't believe I'm going to have one of those in 4 weeks! Congrats Beyroutys. Can't wait for our little ones to play together!
She is just precious! We are so happy for you and look forward to our little ones playing together. Caitlin - I mean that to you too! please let me know if we can help in any way!
Post a Comment