Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Imitation

So, I'm watching my kids play together right now.

Abby is the mommy (a.k.a me).  Ethan is the baby.  Ethan is not listening to the mommy so the mommy says,

"You are going into the baby crib if you don't listen."  (Which is something we do to Abby when she won't go to bed at night b/c she still doesn't try to climb out.  Guess we'll have to find a new place soon!)

Ethan still doesn't listen....

Abby: "I'm counting and then I'm taking your animals away.  1...2...3....ok, I'm taking your animals away."  (This is Ethan's punishment when he doesn't listen b/c he is very attached to multiple stuffed animals)

Ethan STILL doesn't listen...

Abyy says: "You're not being a good listener.  I'm going to take your animals away again!"

Then something happened that I didn't see and Abby cries.  When she feels a little better she says, "Ethan....say sorry to your mommy!"

So......I guess they do hear what I'm saying!

No comments: