For those of you who don't know, we have our house on the market. This past week we got our first offer from a young couple and have been working back and forth with our agents to come to an agreement. (which isn't looking too hopeful anymore for us) I haven't really been looking at houses working under the assumption that we might not sell the house. But, since we got an offer, we have been starting to look more and try to figure out at least an area or neighborhood we like in case this does go through. Yesterday I drove to a couple houses I found online with the kids and my mom. One neighborhood I liked in particular had a neighborhood pool. The kids thought that was pretty cool.
Tonight Ethan was telling Brian how cool this house was because it had a pool and how much he wants to move there. Brian told him we have to find someone to buy our house first before we can move anywhere.
Ethan thought about it then said, "I have $100 in my piggy bank. I could give that to someone and they could by our house. Our house is big and $100 is a lot of money."
How cute is that??

No comments:
Post a Comment