Ethan and his new jaguar looking like an otter
Train ride!
Abby decided only girls can sit together!
After the zoo, we went to Jilly's Cupcakes for lunch. We had a very delicious lunch followed by amazing cupcakes. I failed to take a picture of their beauty because my stomach could not wait to devour my peanut butter marshmallow one. yummmmmm....
From there we went home where the whole family took naps. Also a wonderful thing.
Then we headed to Chuck E Cheese! The Haberbergers and my mom joined in as well (my dad was still at work because we went early to beat the crowds). The Haberbergers were so nice to bake me a cake and sing Happy Birthday to me and my mom brought me a present of a new maternity outfit! We all had a great time watching the kids run around and play games. Me and Brian may have played a few games of ski ball ourselves...
When I got home, I had another surprise of a cookie basket that my Aunt Patty and Uncle John's family sent me. So nice! And the cookies are scrumptious!
All in all, the day was a huge success. I loved spending the day with my family and they made me feel very special. Thank you so much everyone for all the birthday wishes and special surprises. I can already tell that my 30s are going to be awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment