The kids did some songs that were adorable to watch. Below are a couple for your viewing enjoyment!
Ethan is on the left with jeans and a white shirt with blue stripes. Abby is on the right in jeans and a bright pink shirt. This is the first song that all the kids sang.
This song was sung just by the two year old class...
And this song was sung by just the three year old class. I included Abby in the shot still because she was singing a lot with them for part of the song. I guess she picked up on the words after a few practices!
Here's a couple pictures I took as well:
Ethan getting ready to sing. He was pretty excited!
The older kids were using percussion sticks and I guess it was a little too loud for Abby!
Big yawn from Abby. Guess the music got old after awhile.
Daddy got called on stage for the magic show they had for the kids after they sang!
No comments:
Post a Comment