My little baby girl is getting so independent! When did this happen? She's potty trained now and doing GREAT. It was so much easier with her than Ethan. Once she decided to do it, that was it.
And now that's she's accomplished that, I think she has the confidence to do other stuff on her own. Out of habit, I'm used to just helping her get dressed in the morning. Now when I hold out her pants so she can step into them I get, "No, I'LL do it." Or if I try to help her wash her hands or if I try to help boost her up into her bed...."No, I'LL do it."
The two other phrases she says now that crack me up:
- If she trips or spills something unexpectantly she says, "Whoa, didn't see that coming."
- When she gets an idea in her head she'll say, "Mommy, are you thinking what I'm thinking."
Looks like my little peanut is getting to be a big kid now! I guess I'll be thankful for that when this baby gets here because she will be able to do more on her own!
No comments:
Post a Comment