Since Abby is nearing 3 years old, we have been talking more and more about going on the potty with her. She has been VERY against it. Ever so often I would just ask her if she would like to sit on the potty or wear big girl underwear to which I was always received the adamant answer of NO. She was showing ZERO interest. All that changed this morning....
When I went to change Abby's diaper this morning, about an hour after she woke up, she was still bone dry! So, like I normally do, I asked if she wanted to sit on the potty since she hadn't gone to the bathroom this morning. AND SHE SAID YES!
I ran downstairs and got the little potty (we had put it away for selling the house). Sure enough, Little Bit sat right down and went! She then told me, "I'm not going to wear diapers anymore....just underwear." Well, ok then!
She had school today, so I did put a diaper back on for that since this was her first day. But as soon as she got home she was back in underwear and she did great! No accidents at all! Can it be that easy? I sure hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment