As always we had a great time making crafts, getting faces painted, eating donuts, dancing with elves and meeting the big man himself! Emily was still PETRIFIED of Santa. I held her and just walked him his general direction and she melted down. I got her close enough so she could yell, "I want a Minnie Mouse vacuum!" and that's as good as it got! Oh well, maybe next year! And speaking of next year.........I will be heading up the event with a fellow high school classmate of mine! Yep! I volunteered to help put on the show next year!
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Breaksfast with Santa
Our favorite time of year! BREAKFAST WITH SANTA!!!
As always we had a great time making crafts, getting faces painted, eating donuts, dancing with elves and meeting the big man himself! Emily was still PETRIFIED of Santa. I held her and just walked him his general direction and she melted down. I got her close enough so she could yell, "I want a Minnie Mouse vacuum!" and that's as good as it got! Oh well, maybe next year! And speaking of next year.........I will be heading up the event with a fellow high school classmate of mine! Yep! I volunteered to help put on the show next year!
As always we had a great time making crafts, getting faces painted, eating donuts, dancing with elves and meeting the big man himself! Emily was still PETRIFIED of Santa. I held her and just walked him his general direction and she melted down. I got her close enough so she could yell, "I want a Minnie Mouse vacuum!" and that's as good as it got! Oh well, maybe next year! And speaking of next year.........I will be heading up the event with a fellow high school classmate of mine! Yep! I volunteered to help put on the show next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment