This year we had a school friend party for Ethan. We wanted to keep it simple, so we asked him to think of a few friends he would like to have over for a pizza party. We had 6 of his friends over on what turned out to be a beautiful day. Since the Cardinals were just in the World Series, he decided he wanted a baseball theme. I had a few games planned, but they all had so much fun just running around the backyard together playing their own games, I decided not to interfere!
Your baseball glove cupcake "cake" while your friend sing Happy Birthday to you!
A nice picture of you and your friends: Ben, Andrew, Jordan, Owen, Eli and Emery.
And, of course, a silly picture too!
Everyone wanted to see you open your gifts and they circled right around you giving you barely any room to move!
Dad and I were so happy you had such a fun time celebrating with your friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment