Here are some fun things the kids are doing right now that make us laugh on a daily basis:
ETHAN
- He says "literally" all the time. i.e. "Mom, I literally ran forever in gym today."
- Ethan is still great about telling me about his day. One of his friends mom is always saying how jealous she is of all the details I get. I was trying to explain to Ethan that sometimes that friend just forgets to tell his mom about his day and that moms just really like hearing about what goes on because we miss them so much. After I was done explaining why his storytelling is so awesome he pauses and says, "Yep...I'm a detailed person!"
ABBY
- Everyday we wait outside for the bus on the front porch. When she hears it coming she hugs me and Emily then runs to the end of the driveway where she does a pose for the bus driver. Every. single. day. Same pose. I often wonder what he thinks! See picture below for example of the pose.
- Her storytelling is getting great. The other day it was about wanting to sit by herself on the bus. "I wanted to sit by myself. Kai comes over and sits down and I say to him, 'can you please move, I want to sit by myself.' So Kai gets up and then ethan comes and just PLOPS right down in the seat!" I know the story loses some without seeing her face and hand gestures, but it was hilarious. She was so disgusted that Ethan just PLOPPED right next to her when she wanted to sit by herself!
EMILY
- Her favorite toy of the week right now is a play phone. She usually calls grammy or grandpa and says, "Hello? It's just me. Bye." and hangs up.
-Emily has been waking up early still. She's always the first person up...usually anywhere from 5:30 to 6:00 am. In the past couple weeks she started a new way of getting us up. She climbs into our bed. While we try to sleep a little longer she tosses and turns and tosses and turns. Then finally she leans right over your ear and whispers, "Can I watch a show?" And she keep repeating it until you finally just get up and bring her downstairs.


No comments:
Post a Comment