Sunday, April 1, 2012

31

On Sunday, I turned the big 31!  It was a beautiful day and we took advantage of it.  After church in the morning, we went out to breakfast to get some pancakes.  It was a very yummy way to start the day.  Then, after a little break at home, we went to a state park near our house.  We drove around, played on the playground and took a hike. 

I think this picture is only fair, don't you?  Brian pushing/carrying all 3 kids.






Ethan came up behind me a few times to grab my hand.  How much longer will that happen?  I'm sure pretty soon he won't want to do that anymore, so I take it while I can get it!


We wore everyone out!


After resting at home for a bit (I got to take a nap even though no one else did!) , we went out for dinner at a mexican restaurant. 

What a great way to spend my birthday!

No comments: