Our little Emily. Here are the fun things you are doing now.
- First, I must address the spitting up because I forgot to last month. You are FINALLY getting better! At 9 months I would say you were still for sure spitting up at least once a day. But, this month, I think it is safe to say that you spit up MAYBE once a day. It's wonderful. I'm SO glad you are over that...or almost anyway!
- You can clap now when we say , "Yeah Emily!" And you wave bye bye. Sometimes you can say some sounds like, "uh oh." and little bit like "fish".
- You like to point with your index finger a lot. And you make this sound that is so cute all the time. If I had to try to spell it, it would be something like, "isht"
- You are a VERY physically strong and strong willed girl. If you are holding something that I need to take away from you so you don't rip it up, or chew on it, you will get a death grip on the object and pull it into you as hard as you can. And when I take it away from you, you get VERY angry and yell at me. Then you usually try to crawl up me and take it back. It's cute now....but I'm thinking this little temper may be trouble later!
- You are a good sleeper. You take a morning nap and an afternoon nap very regularly. Most nights you are in bed between 7 and 7:30 and wake up at 5:30. We're working on trying to get you to sleep in a little more. :-)
- You are getting a little closer to walking. You like to hold on to people's hands and walk. Sometimes you will even stand without holding on to anything for a couple seconds.
Little girl, you are a barrel of laughs. You keep us on our toes all the time! I love watching you soaking up the world around you and learning all the time. We just love your smiley face!
No comments:
Post a Comment