Each month Emily's personality is developing and beginning to show. And what a little personality it is! I keep calling her a trouble maker because she is in to EVERYTHING. She is an expert crawler...going places like -
By outlets
Behind the couch
Under the dining room chairs
....you get the point.
She can pull herself up on anything and is even walking along things. It's pretty funny to see her little body walking go the length of the couch or the length of the fire place. She has to be included in everything or you will hear from her. For instance:
At Ethan's Valentine's party at school
At Abby's Valentine's party
At the library
She NEVER stops moving. It's like you can see her little brain constantly working. She just needs to be touching and looking at everything she possibly can.
She is very independent. She knows what she wants and will crawl and/or walk along furniture to get it. If she doesn't want something you are trying to give her (i.e. food, binky, toy) she will hit it away until you get to move it away from her. If I'm feeding her pieces of cut up food, I can't even DREAM of feeding it to her. She has to do it herself or you get hit.
The one thing that has been a bummer is that in the past couple weeks she has started to spit up more again. I know....impossible, right? But, it's true. I don't know what has caused it, but just when I saw the light at the end of the tunnel because she wasn't spitting up as much, she back tracked. And now that she's eating more table food, chunks of food come up. ug.
This little girl has me on my toes, that's for sure! Her little smile can light up any room and she really is a joy to be around.
Let's see if she's walking by next month! Wouldn't surprise me!

No comments:
Post a Comment