Since I was pregnant with Emily, I have noticed how similar she and Ethan seem to be...
- While I was pregnant with both Ethan and Emily they both got hiccups EVERY DAY. Not an exaggeration...every day. With Abby I think I had hiccups just a handful of time. Which is how I knew Emily was going to be.....
- A spitter. Both of them spit up bucket loads. Both have ruined carpets. Abby spit up MAYBE 5 times in her life.
- Both have been on the chunkier side. Abby is our little Peanut.
- Both had a bad case of cradle cap. Don't remember it at all with Abby.
- Both kids are/were very antsy. ALWAYS moving. Neither one would sit in your lap really because that's just to boring. Both started crawling early. Abby was a little more chill. She crawled a little later than the other two.
- And now my least favorite - both have now used nebulizers. Emily got a bad cold virus recently. It resulted in an ear infection and labored breathing. Let's hope it stops there and she never has to use it again! The worst Abby ever got was ear infections...she is the healthiest even though she is the littlest!
It's fun to see the similarities between the 3 kids now! We'll have to see if the trend continues!
1 comment:
Mercer's on the neubulizer every night; if he has a cold - it's 4x day. Joy.
Post a Comment