Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stage Fright?

This past Monday at Abby's dance class, the parents were able to stand in the room with the girls to watch.  Normally, we have to sit outside because the parents are too distracting to the girls.  She is taking ballet and tap, so the class is split into two halves.  The teacher worked with them with no parents in the room, then we got to come in at the end of ballet.  Repeat same process for tap.

When I went in for ballet, Abby was standing on her spot ready to go.  The teacher started the music and then this is what I got to watch!





I'll spare you the entire 1:48 that I taped.  It's pretty boring.  She yawns 5 more times and pouts a few more times.

I asked her why she didn't dance and she said because her tummy hurt.  I told her to practice her tap and I'll come back in and this time I REALLY want to see her dance!  She said, "OK".  When I came in for tap, she was sitting at the front of the room by herself.  I didn't bother to tape that.

Soooo.....does our little dancer have some stage fright??

No comments: