Monday, October 8, 2012

Comparison Time!

Brian and I were talking tonight about when we transitioned the kids from their cribs to their big beds.  Ethan was somewhere between 16 and 17 months because we wanted him in his new room and used to it by the time Abby came along when he was 19 months.  Abby I thought was around 18 months, but when I looked it up she was actually 21 months.

Emily is just about 16 months now.....so we laughed as we watched her run around our room and then knock into a wall because she wasn't looking.  I can't imagine us putting her in a big bed right now!  She is also the least vocal of the kids.  At this age, both the other kids were saying more words, so they maybe seemed a little older.  Emily is still just doing a lot of grunting and pointing.

Anyway, here are the kids at 16 months:








No comments: