Wednesday, August 24, 2011

10 weeks

A few things I wanted to write about Emily...

- She laughed for the first time yesterday!  It was really adorable with those chubby little cheeks and big smile.

- Along with that, she is talking a lot more now.  When she is in a good mood after a nap, she will coo away!  One of my favorite sounds ever....so sweet.

- She still really doesn't like being in the car.  If I sit by here and hold a binki in her mouth, then she does ok.  But when I'm by myself, she screams the whole time!

- Most importantly, (and hopefully I'm not jinxing myself) She has been consistently sleeping through the night more often!  I would say it has been a good week where she is going to bed between 8:30 and 9:00 and she gets up somewhere between 6:00 and 7:00.  WOOOHOO!!

Emily turned 10 weeks and Grandma turned......well, let's just leave it at it was Grandma's birthday.  Here are some pictures of the birthday girls.











No comments: