The first weekend in December, we went to a breakfast with Santa at my high school, Cor Jesu. The kids have a great time at it because there are lots of fun crafts, games, singing and dancing. Last year, Abby was afraid of Santa, but I made her sit on his lap anyway. (I know, cruel) The picture ended up funny with Abby screaming her head off trying hard to get away and Ethan sitting perfectly on his other leg.
This year, Abby is still afraid of Santa. However, I did not make her sit on his lap this year. Thought it might be a little more traumatic since she is older now. So, here's Ethan telling Santa that he wants a blue mask and a blue car for his Zhu Zhu pet:
The kids also got their faces painted with Rudolphs and a Rudolph nose:
No comments:
Post a Comment