Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

Here's some of the Halloween activities we did this past weekend:

On Friday night we went to Boo at the Zoo. They have the zoo open in the evening and decorated with Halloween decorations and activities for kids:

Ethan posing by a giant spider web

Hulk and Sleeping Beauty are sitting on the left listening to a witch tell stories.

When we got home Ethan was looking through the candy he got and said, "Wow! I can't believe they gave our mustard!"

Saturday we went to the Haberbergers to have our Haunted Wagon ride. I regret to say that I forgot my camera. Patti and I walked the kids around the neighborhood in two wagons while Kevin, Brian and some neighborhood girls dressed up and popped out to scare us. The kids had a great time and were scared....a little.....we decided we need to step it up next year!

Sunday we went back to the Haberbergers to go trick or treating. Here some pics from the evening:


No comments: